Decision : 40 COM 5B
Reports of the Advisory Bodies
The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC/16/40.COM/5B,
- Recalling Decision 39 COM 5B adopted at its 39th session (Bonn, 2015),
- Takes note with appreciation of the reports of the Advisory Bodies (ICCROM, ICOMOS and IUCN) on their activities;
- Welcomes the harmonization of the reports by the Advisory Bodies and the comments on the progress made and gaps identified for the implementation of the Convention;
- Calls upon ICOMOS and IUCN to continue to engage in appropriate dialogue and consultation with States Parties to further enhance overall transparency and optimize decision-making of the Committee.