The World Heritage Committee,
1. Congratulating the State Party on the decision to relocate the proposed theme park,;
2. Takes note of the progress made with regard to restoration projects and protection measures and the intention to request technical assistance under the World Heritage Fund in order to enhance the state of conservation of the property;
3. Requests the State Party to comply as soon as possible with the additional recommendations made by the international mission and the decision by the 26th session of the World Heritage Committee in 2002 (26 COM 21 (b) 67), i.e. to prepare an overall management plan, including management of tourism, for the World Heritage property;
4. Urges the authorities to take into account the comments made by ICOMOS on the restoration and conservation of the property;
5. Further requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2004 a progress report on these issues in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine the state of conservation of the property at its 28th session in 2004.