Decision : 27 COM 7B.63
Cologne Cathedral (Germany)
The World Heritage Committee ,
1. Noting the information provided by the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS on the current situation at the property,;
2. Recalling paragraph 56 of the Operational Guidelines, inviting States Parties to provide information to the World Heritage Centre in case of major planning decisions affecting a World Heritage property,;
3. Requests the State Party and City of Cologne to collaborate with the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS in the review of the building plans;
4. Requests the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS to arrange a mission to the property in consultation with the State Party ;
5. Further requests the State Party to provide a detailed report on the situation to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2004 in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine the state of conservation of the property at its 28th session in 2004.
 Decision adopted without discussion.
2003 Cologne Cathedral