The World Heritage Committee ,
1. Having examined the state of conservation of the property for the first time since its inscription on the World Heritage List in 1998,;
2. Expressing its appreciation to the State Party for examining the potential negative and irreversible impact of the construction of the Keinawa Motorway could have upon the World Heritage value of the property,;
3. Encourages the State Party to continue making efforts to ensure the authenticity and integrity of the property;
4. Suggests that the concerned authorities continue their efforts in informing the local communities on the decision making process;
5. Requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2004, a report on the decision- making process and the final decision concerning the construction of the motorway in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine the state of conservation of the property at its 28th session in 2004.
 Decision adopted without discussion.