Decision : 39 COM 13B
Feasibility study on an additional ordinary session of the World Heritage Committee
The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC-15/39.COM/13B,
- Recalling Decisions 36 COM 12B as well as 37 COM 18B, adopted at its 36th and 37th sessions respectively;
- Considering the costs inherent to the holding of an additional ordinary session and the financial situation that UNESCO, including its World Heritage Centre, is facing;
- Recalling furthermore Decision 38 COM 5F.1, by which it considered that the annual frequency of its sessions is appropriate;
- Decides not to hold an additional ordinary session in 2015.