Lines and Geoglyphs of Nasca and Pampas de Jumana (Peru)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 29 COM 7B.98 and 30 COM 7B.99, adopted at its 29th (Durban, 2005) and 30th (Vilnius, 2006) sessions respectively,
3. Encourages the State Party to implement the new Integrated Plan, and in particular, the Management Plan for completion by 2008, within the framework of the National Programme for the Recuperation of Historic and Archaeological Monuments with a view to ensuring the conservation of the integrity of the World Heritage property;
4. Requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed of the details of the construction of the roads, provisional or not, as well as of developments concerning the Project for the construction of a National Airport in the area, in accordance to Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
5. Also requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre, by 30 October 2007, of the progress achieved concerning the illegal settlements in the area of La Pascana;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit a detailed report on the progress achieved in the implementation of the above recommendations to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, for examination by the Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.