The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.91, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Committee a detailed progress report of the state of progress of the participation process within the framework of the development of the Management Plan by 30 October 2007, with pertinent information on the institutions and agents involved, as well as the methodology applied in the process;
4. Invites the State Party to integrate the outcomes of the activities undertaken within the framework of the Awareness Raising Campaign and the tourism planning activities designed for the spring equinox, as a basis for the development of a Public Use Plan of the property, and to take into consideration these aspects in the preparation of the Management Plan;
5. Expresses its concern at the apparent uncontrolled urban development in and around the protected area and urges the State Party to set up an intersectorial working group at local, federal and national levels to analyze the archaeological, environmental and social impacts related to uncontrolled urban development, as well as the developments in the Valley of Teotihuacan;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre a progress report on the urban development plan for the Valley, as well as on the progress in the preparation of the Management Plan by 1 February 2008 for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.