The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.87, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes the State Party’s efforts in improving the management structure and planning process;
4. Urges the State Party to complete the revision of the Master Plan for the World Heritage property;
5. Also notes the State Party’s proposal to create a Training Centre on the protection, preservation and promotion of cultural heritage and encourages the authorities to cooperate with ICCROM in this regard taking into account the Global Training Strategy;
6. Requests the State Party to submit the topographic maps indicating the exact boundaries of the World Heritage property and its buffer zone as inscribed on the World Heritage List;
7. Also requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated report by 1 February 2009 for examination by the Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.