The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.82, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Takes note of the information from the State Party concerning the restoration and rehabilitation works accomplished, as well as the current projects and studies;
4. Regrets the very late submission of the report and that the State Party has not provided detailed information on the state of conservation of the property as a whole;
5. Urges the State Party to finalise and establish the Protection and Management Plan for the property, including the Technical Manual for Restoration, Rehabilitation and Construction;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2008 an updated and detailed report, including the Protection and Management Plan for the site, to be examined by the World Heritage Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.