The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7B.83, adopted at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Notes the State Party’s commitment of 24 January 2007 to move the theatre from the garden of the summerhouse, as well as to revise the timetable for this transfer;
4. Notes with serious concern that the work of dismantling the revolving stage is scheduled to end only in 2016, and that the State Party plans to continue using this space for open-air theatre activities, and to ensure the continuity of the summer theatre life while awaiting the installation that will completely replace the existing revolving amphitheatre;
5. Requests the State Party to review the work plan timetable in order to considerably advance the date for dismantling the theatre in the summerhouse garden and its transfer to the adjacent buffer zone;
6. Recalls that in accordance with paragraph 119 of the Operational Guidelines, the State Party and its partners must ensure that a sustainable use has no negative impact on the outstanding universal value, integrity and/or authenticity of the property;
7. Also requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, an up-dated report on the progress made on the measures taken in this regard and on the state of conservation of the property, including guidelines for the use of the monuments within the Historic Centre of Cesky Krumlov, for review by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.