Natural and Culturo-historical Region of Kotor (Montenegro)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.84, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Noting with appreciation the results of the January 2006 workshop to assist in the management planning process and the collaboration between the State Party, ICOMOS, ICCROM, the World Heritage Centre and the UNESCO Venice Office;
4. Acknowledging the finalization of the site management plan by the State Party in 2007;
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS mission with natural heritage expertise to the property to examine the suitability of the proposed bridge at Verige and its impacts on the cultural and landscape values of the property;
6. Also requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a state of conservation report on the property and a progress report on the implementation of the management plan by 1 February 2008 for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.