The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decisions 29 COM 7A.27 and 30 COM 7B.75, adopted respectively at its 29th (Durban, 2005) and 30th (Vilnius, 2006) sessions,
3. Notes the up-dated report and the document “Management Plan 2007-2012” provided by the State Party and the results of the joint UNESCO-World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS/ICCROM reactive monitoring mission of April 2007 and requests the Management Plan be completed to include proper plans for implementation;
4. Acknowledges the considerable efforts by the State Party to contribute to the improvements of the state of conservation of the property and its legal protection;
5. Endorses the recommendations made by the UNESCO-World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS/ICCROM mission of April 2007 and calls upon the State Party to give appropriate attention to their timely implementation;
6. Requests the State Party:
a) to ensure that a draft of the completed management and conservation plan of the area is submitted to the World Heritage Centre for review together with an interim report not later than by the end of 2008,
b) to take all necessary measures to prevent any illegal developments or inappropriate construction and uncontrolled growth within the proposed new boundaries, its buffer zone and the vicinity by closely collaborating with other relevant planning and development agencies.
7. Also requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a detailed implementation report on the issues addressed by the April 2007 joint mission, by 1 February 2009 for examination by its 33rd session in 2009.