The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7A.24, adopted at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Notes with satisfaction the substantial progress made by the State Party in strengthening management of the Hampi World Heritage property and in co-ordinating its innovative Integrated Management Plan with the Master Plan being developed for the property;
4. Requests the State Party to implement the full set of recommendations of the January 2007 joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission report, especially as these pertain to the finalisation and implementation of the Integrated Management Plan (IMP), and the role, authority and necessary reinforcement of staffing and funding of the Hampi World Heritage Area Management Authority;
5. Also requests the State Party, as stipulated by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006), to appropriately address the Statement of Outstanding Universal Value as an amendment to the finalised IMP and to report on its progress to the Committee by 1 February 2008;
6. Further requests the State Party to provide information to the World Heritage Centre on the limits and area of the World Heritage site of Hampi, as requested by the World Heritage Centre within the framework of the Retrospective Inventory project in 2006;
7. Finally requests the State Party to provide a report to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2008 concerning its progress in meeting the above-listed requests for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.