The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.48, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Notes the positive steps taken by the State Party to remove the telephone transmission tower to a location not visible from the site, and to increase security at the property through provision of additional guards and site attendants;
4. Encourages the State Party to carry out the proposed analysis of the drainage problems and to report to the World Heritage Centre in due course about the outcome and the possible need for further assistance from the Centre and/or ICOMOS;
5. Strongly urges the State Party, on an urgent basis, to redefine and document, through the appropriate cartographic documentation, the limits of the core and buffer zones of the property based on a stronger and more complete statement of Outstanding Universal Value, and to submit these changes to the Committee for approval;
6. Invites the State Party to request International Assistance in order to develop a management plan for the property in close collaboration with the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS;
7. Requests the State Party to provide a progress report to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2008 on the drainage studies, and the efforts undertaken to redefine and document the limits of the core and buffer zones, and the new statement of Outstanding Universal Value, for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.