The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.107, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Notes the finalization of the Special Protection and Management Plan for the property, and urges the State Party to finalize its approval process as soon as possible, and to secure the required resources to guarantee the sustained implementation of the provisions made; and requests the State Party to provide copies of this Plan to the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies for review;
4. Acknowledges the development of the conservation action plan for the ensemble of walls and the fortified city, and also requests the State Party to begin the implementation of identified priority measures;
5. Reiterates its request to the State Party finalize the delimitation of the property, including all elements of the fortified system according to the required formats, and to submit it to the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies for their consideration and review;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2014, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 38th session in 2014.