Decision : 29 COM 7B.101
Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Czech Republic)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Add,
2. Takes note of the findings of the ICOMOS mission to the property;
3. Endorses the opinion of the State Party of Czech Republic to remove the revolving theatre from its present location within the Castle gardens and recommends to involve garden archaeologists for such removal, and rehabilitate the garden area affected as well as the Bellaria Summerhouse in accordance with the conservation standards outlined in the draft conceptual plan;
4. Further recommends the State Party to ensure that the design of the revolving theatre and its setting at the new location within the buffer zone of the property are in harmony with the historic environment;
5. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a progress report by 1 February 2006 for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006).