Historic Quarter of the City of Colonia del Sacramento (Uruguay) (C 747)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.146, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Takes note that the State Party submitted a state of conservation report after the established deadline and, therefore, it could not be considered by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies for the present session;
4. Urges the State Party to finalize the process for the development of a comprehensive participatory management plan for the property, including zoning and land use regulations and to submit by 1 February 2012, three printed and electronic copies to the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies for review;
5. Reiterates its invitation to the State Party to propose the extension of the property to include the "Bay and Islands of the City of Colonia del Sacramento";
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.