The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B.Add.2,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.100, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Notes that an ICOMOS advisory mission was invited by the State Party;
4. Expresses its concern at the potential adverse impact of the Torre Pelli-Cajasol project on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
5. Reiterates its request to the State Party to halt the construction works and reconsider the current high-rise project in order to avoid any possible adverse impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
6. Requests the State Party to inform as soon as possible the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS about any new developments related to the Torre Pelli-Cajasol project and any other development projects that may affect the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including a progress report on the Torre Pelli-Cajasol project, for review by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.