Fortifications on the Caribbean side of Panama: Portobelo-San Lorenzo (Panama)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.118 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Taking note of the information transmitted by the State Party of Panama on the progress in the restoration project "Proyecto Piloto de Panama: Portobelo-San Lorenzo",
4. Reiterates its invitation to the State Party to submit a request for international assistance of the World Heritage Fund to support in particular the development of management policies for the World Heritage property;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2007 a progress report for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).