The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 33 COM 7B.79 and 34 COM 8B.54, adopted at its 33rd (Seville, 2009) and 34th (Brasilia, 2010) sessions respectively,
3. Notes the efforts and commitment of the State Party for the safeguarding of this property, in particular in undertaking the process of preparation and development of the Integrated Management Plan (IMP);
4. Reiterates its request to the State Party to continue its work on the development of the Integrated Management Plan (IMP), based on the draft Statement of Outstanding Universal Value, and to avoid carrying out any development project within the property and the adjacent areas identified as having potential archaeological significance, pending completion of the IMP;
5. Calls upon the international community to provide technical and financial support to assist the State Party in the development of the IMP and in implementing the appropriate conservation measures for the archaeological remains contained within the Maya Devi Temple;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre detailed information on any proposed developments in the vicinity of the property, including a Heritage Impact Assessment on any project that could affect the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, for review by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a report on the progress made on the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.