The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.66, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Notes with satisfaction the efforts of the State Party's national and local authorities to strengthen the protection of the property and its setting;
4. Welcomes the proposal for boundary modification to include protective buffer zones for Baisha and Shuhe cluster sites and to enlarge the buffer zone for Dayan town of the property and encourages the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre a formal request for the modification of boundaries of the property and buffer zones with three copies of original topographic maps;
5. Requests the State Party to complete the Conservation Master Plan in order to address the threats to integrity and authenticity identified by the 2008 joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission and the 2008 UNESCO advisory mission, and to submit to the World Heritage Centre a synthesis in English, for review by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
6. Also requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre of any restoration or development projects planned at the property prior to their implementation, for examination by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a state of conservation report on the property and progress made in the completion and implementation of the Conservation Master Plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.