The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35 COM/7B.Add.2,
2. Recalling Decisions 31 COM 8B.24, 32 COM 8B.102, 33 COM 7B.65, 34 COM 7B.66 adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, New Zealand, 2007), 32nd session (Québec, Canada, 2008), 33rd session (Seville, Spain, 2009), and 34th session (Brasilia, Brazil, 2010),
3. Thanks the Director-General of UNESCO for dispatching her Special Envoy, Mr. Koïchiro Matsuura, to the Kingdoms of Thailand and of Cambodia in February 2011 with a view to resuming dialogue between the two parties;
4. Appreciates the efforts of the Director-General of UNESCO in facilitating individual and bilateral discussions between the two parties at UNESCO Headquarters in May 2011;
5. Acknowledges the good will of the parties and reaffirms the need to ensure, in accordance with the Operational Guidelines, the protection and conservation of the property from any damage;
6. Encourages the States Parties of Cambodia and Thailand to use the 1972 Convention as a tool to support conservation, sustainable development and dialogue.