Decision : 35 COM 7B.46
Tipasa (Algeria) (C 193)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.51, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Takes note of the extensive work in drafting the final Plan for the Protection and Enhancement of the property and its protected area (PPEAS) and requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed of progress in its implementation;
4. Also takes note of the summary pilot project for the development of the port, but regrets that the requested impact study was not transmitted, and encourages the State Party to invite an advisory mission to make an appropriate assessment, before preparing the detailed pilot project;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including progress made on the implementation of the PPEAS, for consideration by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.