The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.98, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Thanks the State Party of Spain for having submitted an updated report on the state of conservation of the property;
4. Regrets that the State Party did not provide the integrated management plan for the property as requested;
5. Requests the State Party to improve and implement specific legislation so as to ensure appropriate legal protection of the historic urban fabric and structure on a national level;
6. Also requests that the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS submit an updated detailed report on the legal protection and management of the property, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006)
7. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with a copy of the management plan as part of the documentation of the European Periodic Report for Section II and to provide a progress report by 1 February 2007 for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).