The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.77, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Congratulates the State Party of Portugal for having submitted a comprehensive management plan including a detailed action plan, financing and coordination mechanisms for the World Heritage property;
4. Requests the State Party to ensure that monitoring and evaluation indicators are put in place, and to better harmonize the aims of the action plan with the management plan (Phases I and II), as well as to foresee resources for ongoing maintenance of the built environment of the property;
5. Recalling that a mission to the property has been requested and noting that it is scheduled to take place in late 2005 or early 2006,
6. Asks the State Party to provide all arrangements for the joint UNESCO/ICOMOS/IUCN mission,
7. Requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed on the implementation of the Management Plan and the progress made on the restoration work.