The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Regretting the fire damage at the Duchess Anna Amalia Library, part of the Classical Weimar World Heritage property and the loss of the extraordinary collection of literature, which is partly included in the register "Memory of the World",
3. Notes with appreciation the considerable immediate assistance provided to the property;
4. Encourages the State Party of Germany to continue its support to the restoration of the Library and to ensure appropriate risk prevention at the World Heritage property;
5. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2007
with a progress report on the restoration work at the Library.