The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/11,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 12 adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Takes note of the information provided by the World Heritage Centre and commends the efforts of all professionals involved in preserving the Palestinian cultural and natural heritage despite difficult conditions;
4. Urges all parties concerned with the safeguarding of heritage to take appropriate measures to prevent and avoid any damage to the Palestinian cultural and natural heritage;
5. Encourages the reactivation of the joint Israeli-Palestinian Technical Committee for Archaeology, in coordination with the concerned parties, as recommended at the 29th and 30th sessions of the World Heritage Committee and as such, requests the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS to undertake a mission to assess the state of conservation of the main sites listed in the Inventory of Palestinian heritage of potential Outstanding Universal Value;
6. Requests the World Heritage Centre to continue assisting the Palestinian institutions concerned in reinforcing their capacity in the protection, preservation and management of the Palestinian cultural and natural heritage;
7. Further requests the World Heritage Centre to present a progress report to the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.