The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/5C,
2. Recalling its Decisions 31 COM 19, 32 COM 17, 33 COM 5A adopted at its 31st (Christchurch, 2007), 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) and 33rd (Seville, 2009) sessions respectively, as well as the recommendations of the 2007 and 2009 audits,
3. Reaffirming the division of the tasks between the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies on the state of conservation of the properties, International Assistance requests, and the evaluation of nominations for inscription on the World Heritage List;
4. Concerned about ensuring the efficient implementation of the Convention;
5. Invites the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies to pursue the analysis of the work load, the division of their tasks and the corresponding financial implications;
6. Takes note of the abovementioned document and refers it to the upcoming meeting, in October 2010 in Bahrain, on decision-making procedures of the statutory organs of the World Heritage Convention;
7. Requests the Director of the World Heritage Centre to report on this item at its 35th Session in 2011.