The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.80, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Takes note with concern of the delays observed in the finalization of the management plan, due to the outstanding decision of the courts in the appeal case concerning competences and the new legal procedure linked to the Urban Development Plan;
4. Takes note with satisfaction of the entomological inventory of the property carried out in 2008 and requests the State Party to pursue the work targeted in this study, concerning the «supramountain» fauna, and the potential conservation options relating to climate change;
5. Recommends that the inventory work be considered as a basis to pursue surveillance of the property, including the maintenance of the associated values to pastoral and agricultural practices and impacts of climate change;
6. Requests the State Party to provide three printed copies and an electronic version of the revised management plan for examination by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a progress report on the implementation of the management plan for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.