The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.58 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Commends the State Party of India for the steps it has taken in response to the Committee's requests;
4. Encourages the State Party, in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, to continue its efforts towards the establishment of an integrated Management plan for World Heritage properties of the Agra district, with the full and direct involvement of all stakeholders, in view of a possible future re-nomination as a single World Heritage property;
5. Recommends to the State party, in developing such an integrated management plan, to define the ultimate form and extent of the possible re-nomination based on careful studies and considerations, taking into account the World Heritage values recognized at the time of the inscription of the properties and in close consultation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
6. Requests the State Party to submit a report on the progress made on the development of the integrated management mechanism of the three properties, by 1 February 2007, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).