The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.19, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Regrets that the State Party did not submit a report on the state of conservation of the property, as requested by the World Heritage Committee at its 33rd session;
4. Welcomes reports that the Australian Government, through the Australian Aid Agency (AusAid), is supporting a heritage and governance capacity-building project in the Solomon Islands, which may contribute to improving the property's management;
5. Notes with concern reports that commercial logging may be threatening the property and adjacent areas in West Rennell;
6. Reiterates its recommendation that the State Party seeks International Assistance from the World Heritage Fund for the establishment of a more effective protection and management system for the property;
7. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property together with information on the status of the World Heritage Protection Bill, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.