The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.7 adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Commends the State Party for its significant achievements in restoring the Outstanding Universal Value, including the conditions of integrity, of the property and welcomes the recent restoration of the Joumine River, which has greatly contributed to the property's ecological recovery;
4. Notes the progress made by the State Party towards consolidating the property's autonomous management structure, which is essential to the long-term sustainable management of its recently regained values and integrity, and encourages the State Party to continue with these efforts and to increase the role and activities of the Ichkeul Scientific Management Committee;
5. Also encourages the State Party to rapidly repair the lake breach that occurred in April 2009, and to restore the Agenda 21 process;
6. Requests the State Party to submit any Environmental Impact Assessments for the additional dams proposed for the Melah, Doumis and Tine streams to the World Heritage Centre in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, and to ensure that these dams provide an adequate water supply to the property;
7. Also requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre informed regarding significant developments with respect to the above issues, considering the requirements of Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, and to give particular attention to these issues in their contribution to the periodic reporting process.