29 COM 7B.46
Bahla Fort (Oman)
The World Heritage Committee,1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29 COM/7B.Rev and the Draft Decision 29 COM 7B.46.Rev,29 COM 7B.46.Rev,
2. Having noted the additional information presented by the World Heritage Centre,
3. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15A.19 adopted at its 28th sessions (Suzhou, 2004),
4. Urges the State Party of Oman to implement paragraphs 5 and 6 of Decision 28 COM 15A.19, concerning the organization of a stakeholders meeting and the revision of the project for the new market ;
5. Requests the State Party to report, by 1 February 2006, on the completion and adoption of the management plan, taking fully into account the recommendations of the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006);
6. Further requests the State Party to submit, by 1 February 2006, a report on the implementation of the recommendations of the above paragraph 4 and on any conservation or presentation activity carried out on the property, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006).