The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.50 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Commends the commitment of the State Party of Egypt towards the improvement of the Pyramids area, and the abolition of the ring road link project which was penetrating the Giza plateau,
4. Regrets that no management plan for the entire property has yet been developed and provided to the World Heritage Centre as requested in previous decisions;
5. Encourages the State Party to develop such a management plan for the entire property, possibly through an international assistance Request to the World Heritage Fund;
6. Requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Committee informed, via the World Heritage Centre, of any major project proposed on the property, according to the provisions of paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit, by 1 February 2007, a report on the progress made in the development of this Management Plan for the entire property, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).