The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.35, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Notes the detailed report provided by the State Party of Australia;
4. Commends the State Party for the progress made in the conservation of the property and for the current efforts in improving tourism management in the Park;
5. Requests the State Party to continue the efforts in mitigating the negative impact of Cane Toad on the ecosystem of the property and monitor the progress in this regard;
6. Reiterates the request to the State Party to proceed rapidly with the appointment of an environmental NGO representative within the Alligator Rivers Region Technical Committee (ARRTC); and
7. Also requests the State Party to continue to keep the World Heritage Centre informed on the progress made in addressing the above key issues.