The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 27 COM 7B.21 adopted at its 27th session (UNESCO, 2003),
3. Commends the State Party of the United Kingdom for the progress made in finalizing the management plan and for the initial steps taken in its implementation;
4. Expresses satisfaction that the key issues raised in the joint World Heritage Centre/IUCN mission of 2003 have been addressed as well as other conservation needs of the property;
5. Calls upon the State Party to expedite efforts to finalize the redevelopment of the visitor centre and report to the World Heritage Centre on progress made.