29 COM 7B.26
Henderson Island (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 27 COM 7B.22 adopted at its 27th session (UNESCO, 2003),
3. Commends the State Party of the United Kingdom for its continued commitment to address the conservation concerns of the property and for providing an updated management plan for the property;
4. Requests that the State Party continue to keep the World Heritage Centre and IUCN informed on the progress made in the implementation of the plan; and
5. Further requests the State Party to provide a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property by 1 February 2007, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).