The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.27 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Thanks the State Party of Spain for its report and the submission of the extension of the boundaries; and
4. Commends the State Party for the continued restoration efforts made in the framework of “Doñana 2005”;
5. Requests the State Party to keep the Committee informed on a bi-annual basis on the state of conservation of the property, including the progress made in the restoration work.