The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.21 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Notes with satisfaction that the State Party of Bulgaria provided progress reports on measures taken to address the recommendations of the joint 2004 World Heritage Centre/IUCN mission for examination by the Committee and that the management plan was finally approved in August 2004;
4. Commends the State Party for its continued commitment to address the conservation concerns of the property, and for providing an updated map of the property as well as for the positive steps in expanding the size of the property;
5. Expresses concern over uncontrolled ski development within the World Heritage property;
6. Further commends the Dutch and Swiss Governments for their generous financial support to Pirin National Park;
7. Invites the State Party to bring forward a nomination that will help to better define the boundaries of the property based on its outstanding universal value and issues of integrity, notably in relation to the ski area.