The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev and having noted the conclusions of the Document WHC-05/29.COM/11A,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.122 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Commends the State Party of the United States of America for additional information provided following the removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger in 2003 and for its continued efforts in addressing key conservation and management issues in the property;
4. Requests the State Party to review the currency and relevance of the 1973 Master Plan, both as the overarching plan for Yellowstone National Park and as the framework for the numerous sub plans which are in operation;
5. Further requests the State Party to report annually on new and emerging threats and management developments, and to submit to the World Heritage Centre an updated report by 1 February 2006, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006).