The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.2 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Regrets that the State Party of Cameroon has still not submitted a report on the state of conservation of the property, as requested by Decision 28 COM 15B.2, adopted at 28th session (Suzhou, 2004);
4. Invites the State Party to sign the ministerial order necessary to the implementation of the management plan, and to communicate to the World Heritage Centre the details of the institution in charge of the protection and the management of the World Heritage property;
5. Requests the World Heritage Centre and IUCN to organise a joint UNESCO/IUCN mission to the property in order to assess the state of conservation of the Dja Faunal Reserve, the threats due to commercial hunting and verify the existence of industrial activities on the periphery of the World Heritage property;
6. Further requests IUCN and the World Heritage Centre to present a report on the results of the mission, by 1 February 2006 for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006).