Serial transnational nominations
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/10A,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 10B adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Thanking the Government of Germany for having hosted the Workshop on natural serial properties in Vilm, (Germany, 26 - 30 November 2008) as well as all the experts who contributed to it,
4. Takes note of the outcomes and conclusions of the Workshop published in the BfN-Skripten series, as well as the analysis of the present situation of "Serial natural World Heritage Properties" prepared for publication by IUCN and the German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation as Number 6 in IUCN's series of World Heritage Studies;
5. Welcomes the offer of the government of Switzerland to host an expert meeting on natural and cultural serial World Heritage properties in the first half of 2010, which will take into account the results of the 2008 workshop on natural serial properties in Vilm (Germany);
6. Requests the World Heritage Centre to present the conclusions and recommendations of the above-mentioned expert meeting at its 34th session in 2010.