The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.109, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Requests the State Party to abandon the projects of the "Huerto de las Adoratrices" and the "Plaza de los Bandos", given their potential negative impacts on the Outstanding Universal Value of the World Heritage property;
4. Notes the work undertaken towards setting up the requested integrated management plan for the property, and asks the State Party to ensure the full integration of this planning instrument with the "Special Plan" for urban management mandated by regional legislation (2002);
5. Reiterates its request to the State Party to prepare, in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS, a draft Statement of Outstanding Universal Value, and to ensure that the draft Statement is fully taken into account in the preparation of the integrated management plan;
6. Urges the State Party to implement the recommendations made by the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission of February 2009;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a progress report on the efforts of the State Party to respond to the requests of the World Heritage Committee on efforts to implement the recommendations of the February 2009 mission report, and on the preparation of the integrated management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.