The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Notes the report of the World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS advisory mission carried out in December 2008 at the invitation of the State Party;
3. Welcomes the State Party's efforts to obtain major funding for restoration projects at the Historic Centre of Naples for key monuments and encourages the State Party to ensure funding for the overall conservation of the vulnerable urban fabric;
4. Regrets that the management plan announced by the Periodic Report in 2006 has not been prepared and urges the authorities to commence its preparation in full consultation with all stakeholders, the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS;
5. Requests the State Party to consider the conclusions of the advisory mission and to take into account the detailed recommendations;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a detailed progress report on the implementation of the recommendations as well as the management plan for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.