The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Add,
2. Takes note of the information provided by the State Party in response to concerns raised regarding the state of conservation of the property and the proposals for new construction and interventions at the Historic Centre;
3. Requests the State Party to submit, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, to the World Heritage Centre the specific details of the project for the Museum of History and for the interventions at the Casselberg, Sept Tours and Bouclier Français and results from the studies and consultations for consideration by the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS prior to their approval;
4. Also requests that the State Party invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to assess the potential impact of these and other projects on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
5. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a detailed report on the state of conservation of the property and on the progress made in the implementation of the above recommendations, for the examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.