Decision : 33 COM 7B.83
Parthian Fortresses of Nisa (Turkmenistan) (C 1242)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 31 COM 8B.30 and 32 COM 7B.78, adopted at its 31st (Christchurch, 2007) and 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) sessions respectively,
3. Notes the summary management plan submitted by the State Party and progress that has been made by the State Party on the implementation of the management plan, including interpretation and visitor management;
4. Requests the State Party to keep the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies informed on the design and location of the proposed new site museum and visitor facilities;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a progress report on the implementation and revision of the management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.