The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.83, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes with satisfaction that the continuing efforts made by the State Party towards the rehabilitation of the property, in co-operation with the World Heritage Centre, ICOMOS and other international partners, following the May 2006 earthquake, have led to the reopening of all damaged temples to the public;
4. Recommends to the State Party that it continues these efforts to make good the remaining earthquake damage, including the restoration of the Siwa Temple, as in the Action Plan defined at the International Expert Meeting of March 2007;
5. Encourages the international community to support the implementation of the Action Plan;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property with information on the progress made in the implementation of the above-mentioned Action Plan, for the examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.