Decision : 33 COM 7B.51
Tipasa (Algeria) (C 193)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.56, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a report on progress made with the completion and implementation of the "Protection and Valorisation Plan for the archaeological site of Tipasa and its zone of protection";
4. Reiterates its request to the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, prior to carrying out the work, the detailed design and plans of the proposed port development, together with an assessment of its impact on the property;
5. Also requests that the State Party submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a progress report on the implementation of the above recommendations, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.