The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decisions 31 COM 7B.46 and 32 COM 7B.47, adopted at its 31st (Christchurch, 2007) and 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) sessions respectively;
3. Deeply regrets that the State party did not submit a report on the state of conservation of the property that would have enabled to evaluate the progress in restoration works of churches, monitoring of shelters, identification of the boundaries of the property and its buffer zone and provision of legal and regulatory; and the Statement of Outstanding Universal Value;
4. Encourages the State Party to implement the Conservation action plan and to take all precautionary measures for the protection of the property throughout the World Bank tourism project studies and their sustainable implementation;
5. Reiterates its requests in relation to the conservation of the Aba Libanos church and, particularly the monitoring of its shelter which is on unstable ground, identification of the boundaries of the property and its buffer zone and the provision of legal and regulatory protection for the property and its buffer zone;
6. Also reiterates its request to the State Party to establish a management plan for the property, integrating the Conservation action plan, the measures for sustainable development involving local populations and the touristic enhancement of the property;
7. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, a report on the state of conservation of the property along with maps clearly identifying the boundary of the property and the buffer zone, and the construction and monitoring of the shelters, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.