The World Heritage Committee:
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.26, adopted at its 32d session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes that the State Party has prepared and submitted a management plan for the property, as requested by the World Heritage Committee at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004); and encourages the State Party to ensure its implementation to strengthen the integrity, protection and management of the property;
4. Requests the State Party to confirm to the World Heritage Centre that the necessary ministerial approval and adequate finance are in place for the implementation of the management plan, including in relation to infrastructure, increased security and inspection officers and an effective monitoring system, considering climate change impacts on the property;
5. Also encourages the State Party to further develop and implement an effective plan for public use within the property;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a report on the state of conservation of the property, including a report on the status of its ecosystems and an assessment of the impacts of climate change, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.